Outside Outing Guidelines
- Outside outings are only available on Mondays. If another day is requested and approved by the Board of Directors.
- All outings are given full access to the putting green, chipping green, range and locker rooms.
- The St. Clair Golf Club does not set rain dates for outside outings. In the unlikely event the Green Superintendent deems the course closed, the banquet portion will not be cancelled.
- All food and beverage sold is per the club's established catering menu.
- All food and beverage consumed on the club premises must be purchased from the club.
- Call for current event Cart and golf fees are charged on a declining scale based on the number of players:
- The St. Clair Golf Club will host no more than 10 outside outings per year so reserve your outing today!
Please contact our Director of Golf and Operations, Brian Bowman at 810-329-7300 or email at BrianBowman@StClairGolfClub.com, for additional details or to book an outing.