Outside Outing Guidelines
- Outside outings are only available on Mondays. If another day is requested and approved by the Board of Directors the green and cart charge would be the full posted fee for member guests.
- All outings are given full access to the putting green, chipping green, range and locker rooms.
- All outings are charged a mandatory fee of $1 per player for bag drop services.
- The St. Clair Golf Club does not set rain dates for outside outings. In the unlikely event the Green Superintendent deems the course closed the club will serve and charge for all meals per the guarantee.
- All food and beverage sold is per the club's established catering menu with the added 6% sales tax and 20% staff gratuity.
- All food and beverage consumed on the club premises must be purchased from the club.
- Cart and golf fees are charged on a declining scale based on the number of players:
Group Size Fee
109 and up $40
- Groups 60 and under must use the Ross Room for their meals. The Main Dining Room is available for a $300 fee for larger groups or smaller groups requesting the room.
- If beverage carts are requested the fee is $50 per cart.
- The St. Clair Golf Club will host no more than 10 outside outings per year and the minimum sized outing is 36 players.
Please contact our Director of Golf and Operations, Brian Bowman at 810-329-7300 or email at email@example.com, for details or to book an outing.